Relationships – How was it for you in 2013?
Is 2013 coming to a close with you feeling lonely or lost?
Are you missing that loving feeling a good partner brings?
Are you lacking the confidence needed to attract someone new and special?
This time of year it is easy to find yourself looking around at what others have and wondering why it’s not happening for you.
Do you want to exude love to improve your relationship or attract a new partner in 2014?
To give your love life the boost it needs for 2014, do this!
- Adopt a confident, relaxed posture. Your body language speaks volumes and can reveal a lot about you before you even say a word!
- Focus on your breathing. Breathe slower and deeper. With each breath, let go of any insecurities and breathe in a calm and balanced sense of being.
- Listen to your favourite feel-good music. Find six tracks that make you feel happy and play those tracks on repeat when you need an extra happiness boost.
- Visualise yourself as a calm, capable and attractive individual. Believe in yourself and the relationship you want.
- Look sharp! Wear clothes that make you feel and look good. Have your hair cut and styled. When you feel and look like a million dollars, you will exude greater confidence and feel more relaxed and become more attractive.
- Smile! When you smile with genuine warmth and sincerity as you go about your day and particularly at or with your partner or person you are attracted to, you will relax and feel much better about yourself and the world.
For more help and support with bringing the zest back into your relationship or with building your confidence in attracting your new partner contact me www.attractivemind.co.uk.
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS PROMOTION AVAILABLE NOW!!
DON’T DELAY – CALL TODAY!
Have fun & be happy!