Thinking about taking part and not sure whether you can?
Worried that you might fail and what others might say, maybe they will doubt you or make fun?
What if others were to think more of you and be proud of your achievements as a non-smoker?
Follow these 4 simple steps to become a ‘non-smoker’.
1. Make a list:
- Of the reasons why you want to stop smoking;
- Of the things that you will be able to do and achieve as a non-smoker;
- Keep it handy so that you can easily refer to it throughout the day;
- Add new things to it as you think of them;
- Keep it positive.
2. Make yourself a ‘money box’ so that you can put the money you would normally spend on cigarettes into it. Decorate it by cutting out or drawing pictures of what you would like to save for: holiday; jewellery; clothes; car; bike; shoes; washing machine; coffee maker. Make your ‘money box’ colourful and fun.
3. Get yourself a Life Coach who will provide non-judgemental, confidential support and encouragement. Someone who will be there to help you overcome barriers or obstacles and keep you on track.
4. Take advantage of a special offer with me as your life coach by booking a 4 session coaching programme before 13th March (sessions can be scheduled to be taken from 14th March to 31st May 2013) and receive a 50% discount. Start by booking your free no obligation session to find out whether working with me is right for you.
Your new ‘non-smoking’ life starts here!
Have fun & be happy!